This easy holiday fudge recipe is a quick way to add creamy morsels of cheer to your holiday table and makes a great gift idea. Tucked in the smooth chocolate fudge are snappy bits of ginger from gluten-free gingersnap cookies and the satisfying crunch of pistachios.
Easy Holiday Fudge
Who doesn’t love fudge? I love fudge for the holidays. Let’s face it, it can make a nice change from all those Christmas cookies that adorn so many platters at this time of year (but don’t get me wrong – I LOVE a good holiday cookie too!).
If you haven’t tried making your own fudge before, this recipe is a great place to start, and it comes together in a quick 10 minutes bringing big flavour with it. I played around with a few different combinations, but this one was a huge hit with all my happy testers.
How To Make Fudge
This recipe is so quick and easy yet full of flavour, I promise you’ll want to make more than one batch! But that’s ok because it makes a great edible holiday gift for sharing.
Pistachio and Gingersnap Holiday Fudge
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup gingersnap cookies, coarsely chopped *about 10 cookies depending on size
- 1/3 cup pistachios, chopped
- Lightly grease and line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment.
- In a medium saucepan, combine condensed milk and chocolate chips.
- Heat gently over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips have melted.
- Remove from heat. Add cookie pieces and pistachios. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and spread until even and smooth.
- *Optional – sprinkle additional chopped nuts or fine cookie crumbs on top.
- Chill until set, 1 to 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve.